Monday 6 July 2009

Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot - Limited OOP Collection (SI)




Hercule Poirot: I am never in a hurry, and when the world slows down to my pace, I find it very agreeable.

* * * * *

Donald Fraser: Who are you anyway? You don't belong to the police.
Hercule Poirot: No, Monsieur, I am better than the police.

* * * * *

Hercule Poirot: Madame Dainty, has it ever occurred to you to organize the goods by the country of origin?

* * * * *

Hercule Poirot: I cannot eat these eggs. They are of totally different sizes.

* * * * *

Hercule Poirot: Firstly, I am not a 'bloody little Frog!' I am a bloody little Belgian!

* * * * *

Hercule Poirot: Chief Inspector Japp, I must ask you to trust me as you have never trusted me before.
Chief Inspector Japp: Here we go.

* * * * *

Hercule Poirot: The truth, it has the habit of revealing itself...

* * * * *

Hercule Poirot: Please, do not fraternize with that creature. I am still training it.
Captain Hastings: It's only a parrot.
Hercule Poirot: I was talking to the parrot.


2 comments: