Thursday 26 February 2009

The Last King of Scotland (Zadnji škotski kralj)


Nicholas Garrigan: You're a child. That's what makes you so fucking scary.

*   *   *   *   *

Idi Amin: I am ashamed that you saw me like that. I was frightened. 
Nicholas Garrigan: I'm a doctor. Everything that passes between us is confidential. Ok? I've taken an oath. 
Idi Amin: But a man that shows fear... he is weak, and he is a slave. 
Nicholas Garrigan: Well... if you're afraid of dying, shows you have a life worth keeping.

*   *   *   *   *

Nicholas Garrigan: I didn't want him to die though. 
Idi Amin: But you did it. Why? You want to know why? 
Nicholas Garrigan: Yes. 
Idi Amin: You did it because you love me.

Forest Whitaker winning Best Actor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-fGCHGTaGE 


No comments:

Post a Comment