Thursday 26 February 2009

In the Name of the Father (V imenu očeta)

  • Poreklo in leto izida: Slovenija
  • Izid filma: 1993
  • Regija: R2
  • Studio: Universal Studios
  • Število diskov: 1
  • Pakiranje: standard / keepcase
  • Trajanje:  133 min
  • Oštevilčeno: ne
  • Izdaja vsebuje: /
  • Razpoložljivost: v prosti prodaji

Gerry Conlon: I'm an innocent man. I spent 15 years in prison for something I didn't do. I watched my father die in a British prison for something he didn't do. And this government still says he's guilty. I want to tell them that until my father is proved innocent, until all the people involved in this case are proved innocent, until the guilty ones are brought to justice, I will fight on. In the name of my father and of the truth!

Spoiler alert!

(Ne oglejte si posnetka, če bi radi gledali film od začetka - kar precej razkrije...)

No comments:

Post a Comment